Love spells are some of the oldest forms of magic on record. They are found in all cultures – from ancient Egypt, to Greece, to the Druids of Europe and the native African practitioners of Voodoo in Benin, Obeah men in Jamaica and Santeria throughout Cuba and South America. Many times love spells are thought of as being used to find that special partner, return an ex lover or secure the devotion of a man or woman. But there is another type of love spell. A more sinister side that is used to steal a man or woman away. How do you know if your lover has left for natural reasons or has become influenced by a love spell? Here are seven strong indicators that your partner is under a spell.
- There is a sudden and inexplicable change of heart. If your relationship was on the rocks already then there may be a natural explanation for its demise. At times people become unhappy and move on. But if things were going well and then suddenly there is a change this is one of the key symptoms of a spell to steal a lover. This type of a spell can work by breaking a person’s feelings for you, by turning those feelings toward another person or even taking control of the will of the person. In all cases the love spells of this type – perhaps better described as love curses, fixes or juju – can turn a good relationship sour overnight.
- Your partner recently met someone who engages in witchcraft, Voodoo, or other spiritual practices. Even seemingly innocuous practices, such as Tantric Yoga, can quickly overload a person’s spiritual center and focus their romantic energies on another. If a person has suddenly left you for another who you have suspicion of practicing any of the spiritual or magical arts then you have reason to suspect a love spell has been cast. It is certainly not proof. Not all, not even a majority, of people who practice any type of magic or alternative spirituality will use it in this way. But it is one symptom and warning sign to be aware of.
- Personality changes can be symptomatic of love spells or curses. If your lover becomes distant, uncaring or in-affectionate this can indicate that a spell has been placed upon them. Similarly, if they suddenly become hostile or aggressive despite being kind and loving in the past this is another symptom. Personality changes that are seemingly unrelated to love spells can be symptoms, as many of these spells work upon changing the personality and free will.
- Your lover makes contact with an ex out of the blue, or alternately an ex makes contact with him or her out of the blue. Old relationships are rarely ignited without some force to do this. If an ex partner has been out of the picture for a long time, but suddenly reenters, this can be a very strong sign that some spiritual force has been used to bring them back. This should also be particularly evident if the ex has a background in using witchcraft to manipulate people.
- You find that your parents, family, siblings or the family, parents or siblings of your partner suddenly reject your relationship or marriage. Many curses and love spells designed to lure a partner away work by putting roadblocks in your relationship. The strongest and most damaging of these are often in the form of familial objections. If everything was fine as far as family relationships and then suddenly you encounter objections this is a very strong indicator that something has changed on a spiritual level. A man or woman may have done something to put obstacles and barriers in the path of your relationship.
- You experience seemingly unrelated misfortunes in your life – health issues, difficulty with money or your career and even trouble in school. Often a curse is placed as part of a spell to lure a partner away. Curses of this nature, working in a general fashion, try to destroy your life overall. The side effects often carry over into non-romantic areas of your life. If your partner leaves you for another person and you start experiencing patterns of misfortune it is very likely that a curse has come into effect and is upon you.
- Romantic and even sexual desire decrease. You may find your intimacy is less. You may catch your partner with a wandering eye more often. It is even common that when a love spell is cast to lure a person away that they are found more often on inappropriate websites on the Internet. The reason for this is because of the new intensity of the spell acting upon them. Many love spells to lure people away are not targeted well. They have side effects that include drawing your ex away from you and toward any other romantic or passionate fulfillment. If things were fine in your intimate life and then take a sudden downward spiral this is a strong symptom of a love hex or curse.
My Partner Is Under a Curse or Love Spell. How Do I Fix It?
The first step is to identify as much as you can about the spell and the person who may have cast it. If you know who your partner is currently seeing then you have a much stronger chance of breaking the spell than if you are unsure. This will allow you to work against the magic that they are using. Collect basic information and photos of this person if you can. They will be important in any type of counter-spell. The second step is to perform the appropriate rituals to break a curse or love spell. If you are unfamiliar with doing this then you should find a trained professional to do so on your behalf. Trying to break a love spell can often make it stronger if you are inexperienced – so only those with experience and a background in breaking love spells should attempt this type of work.