San Diego, by far one of the prettiest cities in California has great beaches, a famous zoo and Sea World. There is absolutely no shortage of Things to do in San Diego.
If you are looking for Top 10 things to do in San Diego then we can recommend these top 10 things to do in San Diego, which should be on every visitor’s must-do list.
1. A no brainer. San Diego Zoo, the world famous zoo and deservedly a MUST visit.
2. The Wild Animal Park have animals in large, open spaces and is the next best thing to a safari.
3. Take a Harbor Cruise, San Diego has a long-standing maritime heritage and a beautiful skyline, and you can enjoy them both harbor cruise.
4. Balboa Park is United States largest urban cultural park with more than 25 museums and attractions.
5. San Diego Old Town is packed with Mexican restaurants and historic tours in the city’s oldest neighborhood.
6. Another must-do visit is Sea World. Sea World is one of the worlds most famous marine mammal parks.
7. Coronado is a small beach community. Location of the elegant Hotel Del Coronado and one of the best beaches in the country.
8. San Diego Beaches. With over seventy miles of sand and surf, there’s plenty of space away from the other San Diego attractions.
9. Visit Lego Land (Danish for “play good”) is one of only four Legoland parks in the world. Kids and adults will love its 50 rides, shows and attractions.
10. San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum is United States largest multi-sport museum packed with memorabilia reflecting San Diego’s sporting history.